Get Fit Atlanta… The Cobb/Smyrna Location
This group is the original but not the only group anymore now Get Fit has 2 great locations, Cobb/Smyrna, and Kennesaw. Cobb/ Smyrna has all the great benefits plus a 10k and trail/ultra program.
- Half Marathon (4 annual training cycles)
- Full Marathon (2 annual training cycles)
- 52 Weekly Detailed Schedules
- Monday evenings Track Intervals at Campbell High School in Smyrna
- Tuesday evening runs (TNRTM) in Buckhead from Peachtree Bikes
- Thursday Night runs at the Kennesaw (TNRTM) Big Peach Running Co.
- Saturday morning group long Runs/Walks on and around the Silver Comet Trail
- Marathon Training in Six Ability Pace Groups
- USATF Level I, CPR & First Aid Certified Coaches
- "Meet with your Coach" Sessions and Monthly Group Socials.
- Group Target Races: 5k, 10k, Ekiden Relay, Full/Half marathons & MORE!
- Member Only Interactive On-line Discussion Forum.
- Nutrition/Weight Control Clinics.
- Member discounts with Get Fit partners & sponsor
- Educational Seminars most Summer Weekends
- Get Fit Tech T-Shirt, Reflective Vest, Emergency Shoe I.D. tag, water bottle, and training log.
- GFA Cobb/Smyrna will host “longs” every Saturday at Mableton Kroger (4875 Floyd Road, Mableton, GA 30126)
- Monday evenings Track Intervals at Campbell High School Track
- Tuesday Night Run (TNRTM) in Buckhead
- Thursday night at Big Peach Kennesaw – (TNR ™ Kennesaw)
Note that in the winter – (generally after Thanksgiving) Get Fit combines groups and trains and moves around town – start at same time.
Join us whether you have been running for a long time and want to take your running to the next level or whether you have never walked more than a mile! It’s about you and your goals in a positive and supportive environment. We have a wide variety of coaches from an Elite Running Coach for those striving to take their running to the next level and walking groups for those who are just getting started and everything in between!
Do not feel unsure of your ability – you will have all the support you desire with 24/7 access to the most active discussion forum in Atlanta to contact your coaches and other Get Fit team members for support and encouragement.
You provide the excitement, accomplishment and fun. Join our team for one year and let us help you Change Your Life.